Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pyzam!

I'm bored today, and still recovering from the sickies, so I thought I'd look through pyzam's layouts for blogs, and I found this new spiffy one.

I'd like to thank Natalie for warning me about backing up EVERYTHING prior to using a new layout. Otherwise I too would have lost all my content (widgets, htmls, links etc). It's lovely advice. Follow it. Natalie is smart.

Also, I think this layout is cute, and it works well with my spiffy banner! I likey.

I was looking through layouts, and found a perfect one for Miss Hayley, but its not working. :( I'm hoping to be able to go through the code and figure out if I can fix it for her, because seriously, its perfect. So stay tuned for that!

Other than that, we're going to the Relief Society Broadcast tonight, we have a dinner at 7pm before it starts. That's where I met Shara for the first time last year, and I can't believe how close of friends we've become in just one year. I'm so thankful for her and her family for letting me basically live here. She jokes that I'm her "Domestic Associate" or "Valerie's Nanny"... I just feel so guilty for eating their food, and not paying rent :| Maybe that'll change once I get paid. :) I'm not sure.

Anyway, I've gotta figure out that pyzam template for Hayley! She needs it. :)

6 comments:

Jan said...

Looks great -- I want a new look too but I"m a chicken (and a dorky non-techie!)

Jori said...

Love your background! It's very cute.

Hayley said...

i got mine done! go check it out! thank you thank you thank you!

Maren said...

Yay Hayley! I Love it!

Unknown said...

cute, cute! i love yours and hayley's. perfect stuff.

Maren said...

Hayley's is more perfect than mine... I'm still on the lookout for perfection ;)