Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I tried the kisses

I went to Target today... I got me some candy corn kisses too.

They're not just milk chocolate wrapped up in festive foil.

They're not candy, and I don't think they're chocolate? It has a white-chocolate taste to them, but its super sweet (and for ME to say that, they're WICKED sweet, all my teeth are sweet teeth, and these were a bit on the sweet side for even ME.)


I took a photo.

They're a gradual change like the other ones, but honestly, they taste like sweet white chocolate to me. If you love white chocolate you just may love these too. I do love white chocolate, and I like these alright, but you can't eat a ton of them, its just too sweet. (Like how your mouth feels coated in sweet after drinking a sprite from the bottle). That may be a good thing though. You'll end up eating less. A ton of these can't be good for you.

I don't love them. I don't hate them... but I don't know if I'll be buying them again. They're not the favorite.

I did get some sweedish fish though (I think that was at wal-mart though, I went there for my goo gone (my scissors are getting gummed up from cutting tape), and Target didn't have any. Shocking!) so my sweet teeth can enjoy that instead.

While I was at Target, I tried on a faux leather jacket and I think I love it.


It's only $29.99 (for now anyway) and I tried it on, and the XXL fits over my chest! It zips all the way up! It's somewhat fitted... But I really like it, If I keep thinking about it, and it consumes me, and keeps me up at night, I may have to submit to the jacket. ;) We shall see.

I also made an appointment to get a hair cut. It is for the 13th (next Thursday) at 4:30pm.

I also have an interview tomorrow with Computer People, (they're a staffing agency) at 10am. They've already asked me to see a "client" of theirs in Tonawanda (6 miles from me), about a job! It's paying $15 an hour (better than the $11 apple one is offering) and my interview with THEM is set up for Monday at 9am. :D Very exciting people! I should have thought to register with a techie-based agency earlier, but for some reason it skipped my mind. (I have a bachelor's in Information Systems and a minor in Business Management for those of you who didn't know... I'm a big BIG geek, and I love it!) :D

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

i didn't think those kisses would be so good. and - that's great that you're getting a job. how long are you going to be away from hubby? that's seeming permanent to be getting a job!

Maren said...

I might just keep the job, and drive down every week, and visit him on the weekends! I could use the experience, it sometimes feels like my education is running out of my ears and I can't stop it. I'm a little excited to rejoin the workforce!

Jori said...

Oh man, I was hoping those kisses would be super good. It's probably for the best. I don't need the candy. My all time favorite candy is cadbury mini eggs. Good thing they are only around at Easter. Hooray for a new job! Good luck!

Unknown said...

yay, good luck! keep us posted. thanks for the update on the candy corn kisses. i'm thinking that they sound nasty! :)

Jan said...

I'll have to check them out as I do like white chocolate -- thanks for the info!