Thursday, September 13, 2007

Makeover!

I feel like I just got a makeover. I cut 10 inches off of my hair, and I'm sending my hair in tomorrow!

Here's the before:



And after cutting a whopping 10 inches off, here's the after!



These pictures are kind of crap, because I took them myself... I'll get Shara to take some more later on, and I promise I'll post more! But seriously, how fun is this hair cut? :D

As for my second interview this morning, it went really well. I really felt a click or sorts with the people. I think I'd be perfect for the job. It really encompasses everything I've already done, bud adds the twist of being on my own, and making it my own. Which is totally exciting for me. I'd get to make my own rules, documentation, everything. I'd also get a cell and a laptop because I'd have to be available 24x7. Lately, they've said they're lucky if they get one call on the weekends PER MONTH. That's really really not that bad. So I'd surely be able to keep the job long after I'm allowed back into Canada. I'm thinking it'd even pay enough to keep it for a long while. The only down side of that, is that a permanent spot isn't available. So its temp/contract to perm, maybe.

I'm so so excited about that position, I would just love LOVE to work there. :)

I hope they hire me! Besides, they'd be lucky to get THIS cute haired gal workin' for them! I just LOVE my new haircut! It is so awesome! :D :D ;D

9 comments:

Jan said...

Shelley!! The haircut is completely adorable! You look beautiful. You really do!! LOVE IT!! And yay for the job -- I"m praying hard that it is offered to you. It sounds totally perfect! Yay for you!!! I'm so happy for you!

Jori said...

Wowsa!! You are such a babe! Love the haircut it is SOOO cute! I hope you get a job offer soon!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how much I love your hair! It has been long for so long, and it's so healthy. Someone will be happy to get it. And your new haircut is so incredibly flattering! You are just gorgeous!
I am so happy about the job, too! Of course they loved you. You were awesome at Isis and you'll be awesome there. Fingers crossed that you get an offer!

Maren said...

Thanks ladies! I was feeling kind of blah today, maybe I'll get up, shower, and fix this new hair of mine! (It'll be dry in a flash! And I'll use less shampoo! haha) :) I hope I get this job too! It would be awesome!

Holly O. said...

That haircut is to die for!!! Not literally, you know what I mean.

Dave said...

smashing

Hayley said...

shelley - that is the cutest hairdo. my little shelley - growing up! good luck getting a job!

Unknown said...

how cute is that?! you look absolutely adorable!

Maren said...

Thanks ladies! (and little brothah!) Love ya! Also, today for church, the styling went better than it did on Friday... So I am learning how to keep it looking spiffy for sure!