Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall... Almost.

On my little road trip, one thing I kept thinking, was that I was almost a little sad I didn't get the later test date. That way I would have been in New England at the peak of fall. If you haven't witnessed that before, for sure, you should make sure that some time in your life, you do. I can't even quite say that I've witnessed it, last year I left Connecticut at about this same time, and its not quite cold enough yet for the leaves to change... But I've seen pictures.

I tried to take a few photos of the one or two trees that had already changed... but all of these pictures were taken from the driver's seat of my car. Don't try this at home. I don't recommend it for just anyone. It takes a nifty kind of idiot like me to take pictures while driving. (Sorry mom... I know you're cringing reading this part)...

Anyway, I'll post a few pics I took along my Boston Journey for you. Or for me. I dunno, I think I've just become a lot more grateful for what God has done for me in this life since being on this trip.


Love the sunset in this picture, and the trees were trying to be orange for me! I loved their enthusiasm!




I'd love go back in a month and see them in their full swing! How I just LOVE fall! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i definitely want fall pics! we don't get much in the way of fall around here!