Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4 days till Boston?

Yikes!

Just reading that countdown thingy I added is making me nervous a little. I mean, I know English. That's not the real issue. I feel like I should study SOMETHING... you know? Just anything.

Hubby had done some searching and found a few free English tests I can take online though, and I must say, these are very interesting. I'll link you to a few I've been playing with. For the most part, I've been getting relatively high scores. It might be fun for YOU to take them too. :) Post your scores on the comments if you want. It'll be fun.

Easy English (Somehow this one is my fave).
IELTS Handbook The people who make the test I'm taking have put out a Handbook. I should at least read THAT right?
English Test
Zoni

I have no clue why I get so nervous... I've been speaking this language for 27? years? Maybe more... I don't know when my first words were... But I'll be 29 in November, so I've been around English for all my life.

Maybe I just need more prayers.

I'm thinking I'll be leaving Friday morning, early... I figured I'd have a job by now, and that I could leave at 5 after work, but that's not happening (for some reason), and I figure I can go to my bank which is only in the New England area, and open another Checking account for PayPal. Plus, if both the hubby and I have access to the one account, it'll make sharing funds easier for us both. And I could quit using my WAMU accounts (which really, I don't like so much... mostly because there isn't a branch for 200 miles of here, and their international ATM fees are crap).

Anyway... 4 days till Boston, 3 days till I start driving there. And I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping in the Jeep. I have a super dark tint, and a car alarm to keep me safe. So that's the least of my worries. :)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hey, if it's more prayers you need, you got 'em! Don't be nervous -- you'll do great. I know it.

Unknown said...

prayers coming up. and fingers & toes crossed!

Maren said...

Thanks gals!