Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Candy Corn Hershey's Kisses?

What's that all about? Has anyone tried them?


I'm so intrigued. I never see cool stuff like this in Canada. It's all about Cadbury chocolates there. I LOVE candy corns, they're my ultimate favorite candy, and they're probably 90% of the reason I LOVE Halloween so much. Anyone tried them? They're 2 for $4.00 at Target this week! (I may have to splurge! I'm so intrigued!)

EDIT: 8:45pm Anyone know if they're like the neapolitan ones? Like a gradual change?


Now I think I NEED them!

7 comments:

Jori said...

I was in Target today, but didn't look at the candy. Man these sound really good. I will have to try them.

rs said...

I bet they are just in the festive paper and are the same old stuff.

Maren said...

I'm not so sure about that mom... They had these special "neapolitan" ones on a google search I did, and they were a gradual change... chocolate on the bottom, strawberry (flavored chocolate?) in the middle, and white chocolate on top. I really wanna try these ones!

I'll edit my post to add the neapolitan picture. :)

Jan said...

For me, it's still all about the Cadbury stuff - and since I'm heading to the frozen North tomorrow -- I"ll stock up again!! Haven't tried these Kisses -- let me know if you do.

Maren said...

I will make a BIG post about them for sure! Have a safe trip Jan! Tell Canada I miss it! :D

Hayley said...

i'm not a huge fan of candy corn or neopolitan- sorry. but it reminds me of mint m&m's - my favorite thing about christmas candy! i stock up like crazy! in fact, that just reminded me that i have a bag still stashed in my house! mhmmm

Unknown said...

that seems sick to me. you'll have to give us a report.