Friday, September 7, 2007

My Purse Dump

So far, Natalie, and Jori have posted what's in their purse, I'm a little bored after my boring phone interview this morning. (They wanted me to be a glorified secretary (aka Admin Assistant), which I'm not entirely against, I'd just be bored... and it was paying $11 an hour. Not good.) So, now I'm posting my purse dump. Enjoy!

Here's my purse, I got it last fall at JCPenny for $26 bucks with my sister in law Amy. It's leather, somewhat large, and has an adjustable shoulder-strap (LOVE that feature in a purse). It's sitting on a chair, so you can tell how "not so big" it is. But its big enough for my stuff.


Its like what... 9 to 10 inches across? Only like 4 inches thick... 6-7 deep... Not that big... but its got two side pockets on the inside, AND a zippie pocket in there too. (LOVE that)!

Here's the insides of my purse... That Sugar Daddy tin case is my new wallet (thank you Target!) I had an old Lemon Drops tin with Napoleon on it, but it was getting old and scratched, so I upgraded.


Let's see if I can itemize this... From the top Left:
2 coupons, 3 receipts, my Sugar Daddy wallet, The blue "Tart" thing is my coin purse, with my Canada keys attached, Avon nail file (these are the BEST I've ever EVER found. The grain is perfect on them. Definitely a favorite.), My old Palm V (circa 2002 its old), My 512MB Microsoft USB stick (freebie for attending an MS event, love it), Creative Zen MicroPhoto 8gb mp3 player (love it), Cell, Passport, mirror compact, mini orange pen, mini green pencil, mini hairbrush, pen, keys (yes that's a stick of blue ram on my keychain), dollar store sunglasses, bandaids, aleeve (there's advil in there too), bobbi brown lip liner, wet n wild lip liner, CG lipstick, CG Lipslick (love this product), 2 MAC lipsticks, 1 MAC clear lip conditioner, 1 Rimmel lipstick (I'm kind of a lip stuff addict huh), mini mirror, simpsons movie ticket stub, mini tape, mini stapler, and a sample of some yves rocher moisturizer.

Pfew! That's a mess... a mini mess it seems though... at least there's no mini mouse in there! ;)

That was kinda fun. What's in YOUR purse?

7 comments:

Hayley said...

hehe. i will try and get to it today. i'm really hoping that i have a new purse to upgrade to myself, waiting at home for me!

Maren said...

Did you end up getting that coach one then? Maybe you should wait till you DO get it... But make sure you just dump the contents of your current purse... no fair cleaning it out for a new one! ;)

Unknown said...

very fun, indeed. looks like you're prepared for the day! love the sugar daddy tin!

Jori said...

I love this game! I saw those little Sugar daddy's at Target, that's a great idea to use them for change. Fun stuff!

Maren said...

I keep wanting the "Now and Laters" tin, and all the other ones too! They're so darn cute! Perfect size for credit cards and a license! woohoo!

Holly O. said...

I still need to do it but I am scared!

Maren said...

Just do it Holly! It's FUN! We won't judge you. We just want a peek!