Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS!

This post (and the next one) is completely dedicated to Natalie and Jan. They are SUCH amazing women. I feel SO LUCKY right now!

I got a package from Texas today! It was CHOCK FULL of professional (and churchy!) clothes! I'm so happy!

They sent me 4 skirts, 3 tops, and a VERY professional pin stripe suit jacket! I'm so so so excited to try them all on!

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I feel like its my birthday! (2 months early!) Or Christmas! It is so so exciting, and you'll see tomorrow, they have AMAZING taste! The skirts and tops are SO CUTE! I don't think I've ever owned clothes this nice! lol At my old job, we could wear jeans every day.

Anyway, I'll post pictures of it all tomorrow! These clothes, with my new hair cut next week, I'll be drop dead fabulous!

Thanks you two! I just LOVE everything! :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! i'm so happy you like the clothes. it was so fun shopping for someone else, i'm thinking i need to look into a career as a personal shopper! :)

Jori said...

Hooray for Natalie and Jan!! That is just fabulous. Shelley can't wait to see your pictures you smokin' thing you.

Maren said...

You would be an AWESOME personal shopper Natalie! (So would Jan!) I only told you my size, and style, and you nailed it ALL right on the head! :D I'm so so so happy! I'd have tried them all on already, but I need to shower before that happens. lol It's JUST in time for my 10am appointment tomorrow! YAY! *\o/*

Holly O. said...

Sweeeeeet!!

Jan said...

I'm so glad they got there!! We had such a good time trying to find stuff that we thought you'd like and might fit -- it really was fun. Yay for you!! I'm so happy!