Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This ALMOST makes me want to clean.

I said Almost. Just look at these adorable vacuums!

This week at Target (my fave) there is a sale on their Dyson upright vacuums. AND when you buy one you get a free $100 dollar gift card. If that's not enough, one of them is PINK! AND, AND, AND... When you buy the pink one Target and Dyson will donate $40.00 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. They even have an orange one, but I think I'd get the pink one because I am all about supporting Breast Cancer Research!


Granted, its $399, but you're getting $100 bux back, AND you're helping an amazing cause. If only I 1) needed a vacuum, or 2) could afford it! hah! I'd totally get a pink one!

It's almost as cool as those Roomba vacuums I once pined for.


That's more my speed of cleaning. The "do it yourself you robot vacuum" kind. :)

The Pink Roomba was around $180, and I think they donate %20 percent to breast cancer research... BUT I don't seem to see it anywhere except on a few review sites... Maybe they'll have more this October (Breast Cancer awareness month) :) *sigh* if only I was rich.

Happy cleaning! (Or if you get a pink vacuum, it'll be HappIER cleaning!)

5 comments:

Jori said...

I saw this in Target today! So cute, how happy would I be to clean with this? I have a yellow dyson but this is SO much more exciting.

Maren said...

I KNOW! lol I want a pink one! I have a maroon dirt devil at home (which I never use anyway... there's one room and the stairs in the canada house with carpet. The rest is hard wood lol)

Jan said...

I want a Dyson!! Pink would be best but really, just a Dyson would work fine for me.

Hayley said...

roombas, in my experience are way more hassle than they're worth! (2 sisters have them. constantly broken or on the fritz!) but a pink vacuum is pretty boss hogg!

Unknown said...

cute! i totally want that!