Saturday, September 22, 2007

Number 2 pencils make me nervous!

I'm back, all safe and sound.

The test was mostly a breeze. I ran out of time on the writing test, but I think I did the 250 word minimum. I had to write it in pencil, which is something I hate doing. I hate pencils! I wanted to write in pen. I have prettier handwriting when I use pen. Especially if its a good pen that I'm comfortable with. *sigh*

I think I got 99% of the listening and reading sections correct, there was one or two things I had questions with, but I think they went ok.

The speaking portion was stressful. I think I may have talked too fast, and I think I said "um" too much as filler. That's just what comes out of my head when my brain is thinking up an answer. I hope they were satisfied with my answers. It was recorded... so who knows who will listen to it. They'll think I'm 8 years old. I just have a super young voice. I can't help it!

I'll find out the scores in 13 days though.

Being on a road trip for 6+ hours each way really makes you think. I took pictures too, so you'll hear more about my deep thoughts, and my road trip pictures later. :)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

oh i hate that we have to wait for 13 days! i can only imagine your irritation!

Jori said...

13 days is a long time! I hate pencils too! Everything is better with a pen. I'm sure you did a great job. Good luck!

Jan said...

I'm also a pencil-hater. I'm glad your trip went well though -- glad you're back!