Monday, September 10, 2007

Interview update

My interview this morning at Luvata Buffalo, Inc. went well. I feel I made a super first impression on them, and I am hoping they call me back for a second interview with their IT manger. The only down side to this position, is that they told me their hiring process can sometimes take up to 2 months from start to finish. They were interviewing a bunch of candidates today, so I may not be the exact fit they're looking for... I'm not sure.

I really hope they call me back for a 2nd interview, THIS week would be LOVELY, but I'm afraid I may have to accept another position sooner than that (should another one become available), because I need money ASAP. *sigh*

Being an adult is really not all that its cracked up to be. I wish I were a kid again somedays. Responsibility is not fun. (That's life though, eh?)

2 comments:

Jan said...

Isn't that the truth? Grown-up-hood is not fun a lot of the time. But yay for you on the good interview -- keep us posted!

Jori said...

Good luck Shelley! I hope everything works out for the best.