Friday, June 15, 2007

yuck!

In a vain attempt to thwart my constant coughing, I just now added boiling water to some pepper, honey, garlic, and mint leaves from the garden. I let it steep for 10 minutes (just like the website said to), and now I don't wanna drink it. :(

I guess I'm stuck coughing huh. :(

I was taking a nap from like 7-8:15 when I woke myself up because of a coughing fit. Now my chest hurts, and I really don't want to drink this yucky stuff I made. While my husband is trying to make me drink apple cider vinegar (we call it ACV in our house). Its like the worst of two evils... and honestly, I have no idea which one is worse! Ah man! :(

5 comments:

Hayley said...

have you tried taking claritin? when i couldn't kick my cough/cold a couple of weeks ago, i started taking a claritin and was better within a week. seriously had it for like a month before i got rid of that mofo!!!

Maren said...

I haven't, but I'll go try that now. I mean really, its GOT to be better than this right?? *sigh*

Maren said...

Ok, just took a Claritin, I'll keep ya'll posted!

Hayley said...

did the claritin work?

Maren said...

Not so much, but I didn't take one today. I still have a cough and stuffed ear. Although, I'm not coughing up yucky green stuff anymore! lol