Sunday, June 10, 2007

so sick

I feel so sick, and I don't feel like its going away anytime soon.

I started feeling it last night after our little BBQ, and I kept waking up during the night. I still felt awful this morning, but I still went to church and was able to teach the lesson just fine. :) (yay me!)

Here's a new pic of me from our bbq last night... I didn't look too sick, but that's because I'm slightly tan now. (Car wash burn turned into a nice tan) :) I still have the ugly sunglasses line mark though. lol Just ignore that... do check out my hair though, it's almost long enough to donate to either Locks of Love (in the states - 10 inches) (like my neice Brianna did) or the Angel Hair for Kids people (who require 12 inches) here in Canada... I'm not sure who the lucky ones are yet. There's an amazing lady in our ward here who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer, but she found a wig cheaper than it would be to make one out of my hair, which I offered to her... I just hope she recovers quickly and fully. She is an amazingly strong woman. (Pity her daughter in law doesn't quite see that. :( ) ANYWAY...

Here's me. :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i'm sorry you're feeling sick. i hope you start feeling better soon. your hair is long! i butchered my hair in Feb. I'm going to grow it back out & stick with layers, and maybe cut bangs. I don't know. Doesn't matter right now, as I don't have money to get a cutter. poops.

Maren said...

Thanks dahlin', I'm still feeling sickly. I hope it goes away soon too.

I don't have money for a haircut either. Which is probably why I haven't cut it since February 2006... heh, AND the reason I'm donating it to cancer people, they usually toss in a free haircut when you do that. I may wait till I'm in Utah to do it though, Locks of Love people want less hair, and its easier to find a place to cut it for free in the states. Anyway... Until then, my hair is a pain in the bootie! *sigh*