Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So Hot!

No... not me. I'm talking about the weather! It's so hot, its h.o.t.T!

Ok, so I know I like to complain if it drops below 70°, but now I'm complaining because its hotter than Hawaii (which at the most is 88° + humidity).


For you silly Americans, here's the translation of that "feels like" temperature of 37 Celcius. ;)


Thanks to my handy dandy Opera conversion widgit, I get to see how hot it really is outside.

Most people have air conditioning in almost 100 degree weather. not us. I've got to suffer through this with one ceiling fan, and a crappy stand fan we found in the trashola a year or so ago.

I think its time for some ice cream. *sigh*

Should I melt into a puddle, divide my belongings amongst yourselves. TOO HOT!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

vehia used to do everything your conversion. so i'm protesting, but i know-ed how to figger it out. (that poor grammer was on purpose!)

Holly O. said...

I was going to give you a boohoo story about how it is 110 where I live and I am 9 months pregnant. Then I got to the part about no AC and you win. I could never do it. I have the AC going and a ceiling fan! Sorry, that weather definitely calls for some ice cream! A couple times a day.

Maren said...

Hayls, you can protest. I'll allow it. I don't know how to "real kine" figger it out. I need the widgit.

We already had ice cream for lunch, and shortly thereafter I took my first shower. I went out to do shipping for eBay (walking), came back and promptly took my 2nd shower. I'm about ready for a third.

One good part of today though, is that I got a lot of reading done. Good thing, because my book is due back next week! I also had a little nap, post 2nd shower. It was real nice.

Anonymous said...

Great work.