Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kill me now? please?


I thought yesterday was plain awful!

Today is even worse. Sorry I don't have much else to post except the weather. I'm so boring! I already took a shower, and I need another one before I go out at 4 to do the shipping... Then I'll probably take another one before our YW activity at 7...

The only good thing about all this, is that I'm able to dry the clothes on the clothes line. I'll go see if I can take a picture... And maybe get one of my tomatoes... IF my batteries charged properly. It's quite windy outside, but inside this house is pure misery. Lots hotter than the 102.2° it claims to "feel" like outside.

Added at 2:26pm:
I took pictures! Yay for charged batteries!



This is my garden fairy. She and Bat Girl are watching over my tomatoes so they grow ok.



My happy little tomatoes! You can see bat girl in this one if you click it for the bigger picture.



Lovely picture of our backyard. Off to the left garden area is where the lonely basil plant is, by all the butterfly thingies (hey, they came with the house... might as well use them!). My sheets are almost dry. They're blowing like a hurricane out there. It's expected to rain this evening, so I should get them inside soonly. You can also see the shed, and my tomatoes again. :)



This pic is for my mom, she's always curious about what my house/yard etc looks like. This is the back yard. I'm afraid to post a picture of the front because our front door is badly chipping off, and looks like white trash people live here... but our landlord won't let us paint it (I guess he likes being trailer trash... Speaking of, I should take a picture of HIS trailer. he IS so white trash, its not even funny.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the mini tour of my backyard. :) May the garden fairy grant you a happy garden wish! (I just really hope she doesn't let my tomatoes die in this heat!)

Added at 3:10pm
Holy moly. It just started thundering and lightening-ing 20 minutes ago. Thankfully my sheets were dry (that was fast!) and I got them in before that. Our neighbor leaves hers up all day while she's at work, so now hers are all soaked again. Too bad, so sad. Anyway, here's a new picture from the back door... Everything is soaked!



The stupid weather network hasn't updated their weather yet... so I can't post that its all rainy and thunderstormy... It's just evil humid now. Totally evil. *sigh*

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i was thinking the garden fairy was going to be a picture of your hubby & i was gonna laugh! cute yard though!!!

Maren said...

Naw, I can't get him to put on a tutu, let alone the wings. That would be quite silly though. Husband by day, garden fairy by night! hehe