Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Can't sleep

I'm bored as "heck" and I can't sleep. I got an earache today, at one point it was so painful I broke down into tears while my husband was hugging me. It's semi-ok now, but it still feels like its plugged.

Anyway, since I'm so bored, I'm just taking care of my fake fish.

I use the Opera browser, and they have a TON of widgets, and I love all the ones I have. I have one that tells me the weather, an HTML editor widgit, a conversion (temperature, metric, imperial, you name it!) widgit, and my favorite, the SimAquarium 2.0 widgit.

Here's a screenshot of my current fishie setup. If you click the link above, it explains it a little. I like the Rosy Barb fish. I gots lots of 'em.



This is what happens when you click that playboy bunny icon. It makes them breed like "bunnies"... get it?


Pretty cool huh.

Ok, so its not that cool. I'm just a bored, sick, dork. :)

I'll just go feed my fish now.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

i have lots of fun widgets on my MacBook. i downloaded opera, but don't really use it. is it more friendly for PCs? I use firefox on my mac exclusively. and i just downloaded it at home. i'm sick of it. maybe i'll get opera to use at home. i want fun widgits. hehe

Maren said...

No idea how mac friendly it is... Its probably more mac friendly than IE is. You might as well try it though, the creator of that fish tank widgit has a mac, so I'm sure its compatible. :D You'll like it. I'm totally addicted to it!

Hayley said...

ok. i just need help figuring out what to do. i had two fishies before lunch, came back, none. i'd killed them! ahhh!! i need to know what the symbols mean, etc.

Hayley said...

this is the most fun i've had in a long time... your fish are big in that picture, compared to mine! hehe

Maren said...

lol! the bigger the fish, the more it costs ;) You'll get there little one!

Holly O. said...

Okay, I am a copycat. This is nuts!!!!!! I am obsessed. I downloaded because I thought my little boy would like the fish. He did. Now he is done and I am obsessing about making babies and getting money. Thanks a lot, both of you.

Maren said...

No problem Holly! I'm just glad you don't think I'm crazy for loving these fishies so much! Hayley is a pro now, so be sure to bug her if you need help. ;)