Thursday, August 2, 2007

So far so good!

So, I got here Tuesday evening, finally... Went shopping almost immediately till 9:30, mom got me some jeans, 3 shirts, and some cute shoes! Thanks mom! Yay Target!

Yesterday, I went to the post office, and the bank. Fun stuff. In the evening, our family went to Los Hermanos on Provo's Center street (yes, it's Center here, not Centre... ;) ) During dinner, My nephew Ty got super tired. This kid is adorable. Whenever he gets tired, he puts his hand under the collar of his shirt. He started doing this before the food got there. He was mostly awake for another 20 minutes or so, then he started zonking out. My sister in law Amy (Ty's momma) put some footage of the kiddo falling asleep. Crystal (my brother Stephen's wife) recorded him falling asleep. The food arrived, and he promptly fell asleep in his taquito. It was so precious. Check out the videos on her blog here. I laughed so hard I had giggle tears. Good times indeed. :)

THEN 6 of us (Stephen, Crystal, Andrew, Jamie, David, and I) went to see the Simpson's movie. I laughed my head off the whole way through! I totally loved it.

I haven't taken my camera out of the bag yet, but it's the not so good camera, that has to be manually adjusted, otherwise there's a blue hue on it. Ah well. I think my mom said she had a disposable camera I could have. :) I'll be using both shortly.

Today I get to see Jessica, my good ol' Canadian roommate. She's from Alberta, but is living in Orem with her Husband and 3 boys. They're quite adorable. She tracked me down through Facebook, so I guess facebook can't be all bad, right? :)

THEN this afternoon, we need to go to the church and set up for the rehearsal/family dinner, we're getting food catered from L&L's! For those of you who aren't from Hawaii, or who haven't eaten there, L&L's is heaven. It's the best Hawaiian food you'll ever eat. And I'm oh, so excited we're getting food from there!

I still haven't gotten my hair cut, maybe I'll do that Saturday after lunch with Hayley? No idea... lol My flight leaves Monday at 11, so maybe then? I'm not sure. My husband ran into the guy who is supposed to cut my hair in Hamilton, so maybe I'll just wait? Probably not... Not sure. I want a good hair cut, but I also want it CUT for goodness sakes. I think now I want it long for the wedding. I picked up my long-lost curling iron in Buffalo, so I really want to curl it. I'll need some super-ultra-mega hold hairspray though, otherwise it won't stick.

I also finished my James Patterson - The Beach House book last night. I thought that fattie book would last my whole trip. NOW what am I supposed to do on the way back? *sigh* Must. Find. New. Book!

Anyway, I need a shower, busy day today! :)

No comments: