Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Busy, busy!

For the next little while, I'm going to be eBay lady supreme. There is a bunch of makeup here I need to take pictures of, edit, and post on eBay so it all sells, and we can ship it for super cheap from the US. That's why I'm in Buffalo.

I think I'll be listing most of the stuff on my shell-E username, and not the other one I normally tell folks about. :) Should you be interested in what exactly I'm doing lately, check that link.

If you see me slacking, whip me back into shape. I'm not on vacation here!

Now the only thing I have to worry about is how long the batteries in the camera last me. I stop taking pictures when they go dead. :( boo!

2 comments:

Holly O. said...

Where the heck do you get all this makeup??

Maren said...

My husband used to work at the Estee Lauder warehouse in Toronto and THEY own MAC, Bobbi, Clin, Precriptives, Origins, Aveda, and a ton of other brands... So... he was privy to employee warehouse sales, and our reselling it basically has paid the bills for the past 4 years. Its tough, but it mostly works. :)