Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Night & Day

I just wanted to post the difference in the pictures from our old crappy camera, to our "new" one we got a year and a half ago... which further explains why last weeks' trip to Buffalo was such a flop.

Here's the old camera:

That, honestly, isn't even the worst picture it takes. So I'm giving the old bugger the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't even take normal pictures outside... The outside pictures all look like this:


Poor dave and logan... they just got married, and already they look very blue. heh Crappy camera.

Anyway, here's that same origins item I posted above, with the good camera:


Really... which product would you rather buy? The one that looks all yucky and blue? Not so much!

It just sucks that most of my weddingy pictures are blue. :(

This one is cute though. :)



They had flavored soda, with half and half, whipped cream, and cherries to drink, and Ella got a hold of her daddy's drink and went to town! I love that girl. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm, i want some of that drink. that sounds delish. hooray for your new camera, too. awesome!

Maren said...

I think I had like 4 of those drinks. They were good! Sparkling water, and like 8 different flavors (Mango, Orange, Pina Colada, Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Banana, Coconut, and maybe more I forget!) But It was such a cute feature at their wedding. Cute little soda fountain, and they had an old photo booth there too. I wish I had pictures of it all, but I had the crappy camera. :( LOVE the new(ish) one. We've had it for nearly 2 years, and it rocks!

Jan said...

The difference between cameras is pretty incredible -- yay for the newer one! Love the description of the drinks -- yummy stuff.