Monday, August 13, 2007

Future Plans

Now that the car is working, and back in my posession. I'm never letting it out of my sight again. Never.

I still need to pick up a few things from Buffalo. We've decided that it would be a great idea if I were to go to the US and sell the eBay makeup we have down there. We'd be saving a TON of money on shipping, probably enough to pay for the cost of gas there and back. I should be leaving to go back to Buffalo shortly, and then I'll come back here after everything has been sold and shipped. Jon thinks its a great idea, and so do I. Plus, the Desrosiers are MORE than happy to have me stay there, and so am I... they live minutes away from a Target! ;)

I'll probably be leaving tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Holly O. said...

Good for you! Having a car will be so great for you.

Maren said...

It really is! I just wish it wasn't a gas-a-holic. I need a hybrid for my next car.