Friday, August 17, 2007

I love Target.

I think Target is the best thing about my recent visits to the US (aside from seeing my family again, of COURSE). In Utah, my mom spoiled me like crazy there, and now I'm able to go in Buffalo whenever I want because its like 5 minutes away. :)

They have these pretty cool Mossimo t-shirts. They're on sale this week for $5 bucks. FIVE BUCKS! These are the same shirts I bought in September in Connecticut (Thank you Andrew and Amy) and fell in love with nearly a year ago.



I got the Black, and the brown (above) one called "Sorrel Tree" I like it. I got those last fall, and more recently I got the pink (as pictured above) and a white one. They're so super cheap, great for layering... I can't take it! There are more colors I want. Someone hold me back! I have to be super careful when walking around Target... Its like I can't keep money in my wallet when I'm in that store. :)

Speaking of money. Dan may have a truck-driving job for Jon and I in a few weeks. There's a company that he contracts for here in Hamilton, with a truck route to Guelph (Where Dan and Shara once lived, They actually just sold that house, his mom was living there, but now she'll be moving closer to the border) ANYWAY, The job is $750 a week, which is a WHOLE lot more than we make on eBay... AND It'll be enough to get us back on our feet, AND able to pay down some credit cards too! All we have to do is work out the technicalities of the job. I have already been on the "run" last December, when Dan's contract worker's license was suspended. I drove for a day, so I'm somewhat familiar with it. I'd do the driving, and Jon would do the paper work and pickups. The hours are crappy, but we'd be together, and the money is good. So we're considering that in the near (like early September) future. :)

I may even be able to do Avon at the same time, but that's just an idea I've been playing around with. We'll see.

Anyway, go get yourself some cheap t-shirts. I like the v-neck, but they also have scoop (which may be more "in standards" as I sometimes have worn a cami underneath. :) )

5 comments:

Hayley said...

ha! i stocked up on some black and white ones last night, too... two more of each. i love those shirts. good fit & not too tight. hehe!!! and you should do the trucking stuff. cause then maybe you can swearing like one (and me)

Unknown said...

wee hoo! i love me some target, and $5 tees are definitely on the list. in fact, i'm on my way over there this very afternoon! :)

Maren said...

I love that they have them in XXL, althogugh the black and brown ones I got that size are a bit stretched out a bit. So the pink and white I got in XL, but dude, 5 stinkin' bucks. I love it!

I think we're totally doing the trucking job. The hours suck, like 5pm till nearly 8am... with a 2 hour break around 9-11pm... or something. It should be great though!

Natalie, I know you love target. I really love your blog, thanks for commenting on mine. :) I hope you get LOTS of $5 dollar tees!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you shared this wonderful information about the tee shirts. I just wanted to comment because I have never been on a blog before. It's my first time. Enjoy your shirts -- I'll be headed to target Today. Take care. Marcie

Maren said...

Yay Marcie! Thanks for commenting! You would adore these shirts, they're awesome. You should start up a blog too! Post pictures of the boys! :)