Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Tomatos

I talked to the hubby today. I miss him so much. Especially at the wedding last night, they made everyone get up and dance. I took baby Courtney from Paula and Ben so they could dance together, and I danced with her. She fell asleep, so I guess I'm a crap dancer.

Anyway, my husband said my favorite tomato was turning redish! It should be ready to eat in a week or so! He even sent me a picture on demand.


When he got the picture, he added "for your blog" next to the link. lol He knows me so well. Anyway, I'm so proud of these little tomatos. Soon I'll be giving them away to everyone at church. :)

Speaking of baby Courtney, Amy took a few pictures of her, and she left some on this computer, so they aren't edited to perfection, and I'm sure Amy will later post some of the better ones, but I just wanted you all to see my cute baby neice. She'll be 2 months old on the 10th.

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

Ahh, she is sweet. And I am sure you do miss your hubby. So sweet that he sent a picture. Did you get to lunch with Hayley today?

Maren said...

I didn't. :( I didn't get home from breakfast and saying bye to my brother and sisters' families till like 12:30... I called her after that, and again not too long ago. I need to see her!

Hayley said...

man, i'm sorry shelley - this weekend was crazy for me! i listened to my voicemail this morning & felt terrible!!!

Maren said...

Don't worry about it! There will be other times! You can come up and see Niagara Falls whenever you wanna! :)