Thursday, August 30, 2007

GREAT NEWS!

I just finished posting that other entry, when I went to check my email and got some GREAT NEWS!

"Dear IELTS Candidate:

You have been scheduled to take the IELTS test on September 22, 2007 – General Training module."

HURRAH! September 22nd is the date! :D The sooner the better, for sure! Thanks for your prayers! I'm so excited! Now I can plan the transportation aspect. :D YAY!


Edited at 3:39pm to add: As per Hayley's comment... I'll be taking the test in Boston! woohoo! I'll be stomping around my brother Stephen's old missionary hood. He's looking into getting me hooked up with members to sleep on their couch Friday night. :)

6 comments:

Hayley said...

where though? where do you take it? yay! this is great news@ get studying!!!

Maren said...

BOSTON! I forgot to mention that eh? lol

Jan said...

YAY!! I'm so happy -- we've really been praying for you! Yippee!!! (I'm still remembering my immigration issues from long ago and I really get this.) This is great news.

Maren said...

I'm so glad you've gone through it and come out on the other side still alive Jan. You survived, and so can I. :) It just really sucks that I have to go through all this, that's all!

Unknown said...

that's awesome! it's amazing when things fall into place.

Heather said...

Great!! Glad things are working out.