Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Hubby and Amy!

I'm lucky enough to have TWO people I love have their Birthdays today. :) I think they're a year apart... and even if they're not, Amy doesn't look like she's 32, like my husband is. :)

We're off today to a BBQ his dad and a bunch of his dad's friends are throwing. His mother's boyfriend (We call him Uncle Daddy, because he's such good friends with my husband's dad, that they're like brothers, making him an uncle... and he's dating my mother in law, so he's like a dad too)... where was I? Oh yes, His mother's boyfriend, and some other guy had their birthday on Sunday, so they're all planning this HUGE BBQ today to celebrate all 3.

We have this really cool gift for Uncle Daddy Steve. It's the first half of Season 6 of The Sopranos. We also did a really cool thing with the spine, we split up one picture of the family, and layed it out so each DVD would get one spot. Its hard to explain, but once he has all 28 DVD's layed out on a shelf, it'll look like this from the side:


We're also giving Ronnie a CD, I should make him a b-day card really quickly too. He'd appreciate that.

I'll be going to this party at around 4ish to do eBay shipping at the same time. The husband just left and took a taxi. His mom needs our crock pot for Brandi's shower so he's taking that to her while he's at it.

They just called me and so now I need to make 4 cd's before I go, AND a birthday card for Ronnie. Gotta get crackin'!

I hope Amy gets my card I sent on Monday soon! :) I also hope I sent it to the right place. :-D

2 comments:

Hayley said...

one of my favorite shows! happy birthday everyone!

Amy Smith said...

Thanks for the birthday wish!