Friday, May 11, 2007

Immigration update/Thanks Mom!

My mother has graciously agreed to LOAN me the money for my application.

Funny, they want $885 US or $1040 CAD, and with the exchange rates as they are right now, its cheaper by like $150 bucks to send it in US funds. I guess it just goes to show how horribly the US economy is suffering right now. (I'll refrain from making any political commentary about that, because for ONCE this is in my favor.)

SO... AGAIN, the application has been sent off. PLEASE pray for me/with me that they actually ACCEPT it and PROCESS it this time! *crosses fingers too*

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2990 0001 5578 1870
Status: Delivered
Your item was delivered at 9:33 AM on May 9, 2007 in BUFFALO, NY 14203.

Wow, they got it 2 days after mom sent it. Right on Priority Mail! :-D

Anyway, I severely hope there are no more delays with it! I just want to go get my darn car already!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

you gotta love a speedy mail delivery, 'specially on important things like this! you do need your car back, i giggle imagining you roughing it on a bike around town. yeah, i know - you would never!

Maren said...

I WISH i had a bike! LoL I'm roughing it on my two little feets! I've lost a pants size in the process... but I still miss my car! So STOP GIGGLING! ;)