Friday, May 18, 2007

Drama-rama!

I think I love drama. I think I'm drawn to it like a little moth to the flame.


Some (DH) may say I create it on purpose... but I don't really really think that I do. Especially if it makes others angry... I no likey. But when things are chaotic, it sort of drives or motivates me to get movin' and do something.

Like today, we've been planning a pre-Girl's camp Camp for a few weeks now... so far I haven't been able to contact any of the girls to confirm their attendance. I already know that 2 of them (one for SURE as she's in NY) won't make it. (There are only 6 girls total...) I was put (this morning) in charge of calling them all and making them come. I'm not that kind of gal, really... Hopefully in the next 4 hours, I can rise to the occasion and get them to come! We're planning smores, pancakes, and all kinds of fun camping stuff! We're even sleeping outside in tents! (If it doesn't rain of course).

Anwyay, there's that, I went grocery shopping earlier, I already showered, I have to go pick up my pills, and some chicken at my FIL's house, and pack, all before camp at 7pm. AHHHHHHHHHH!

I think I'm going a little nutso, but maybe that's ok. :) Hopefully I don't explode.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

also. i don't know what FIL's house is... freaky canadians

Maren said...

FIL = Father In Law. get with it hayls. ;)