Tuesday, May 29, 2007

JUMPING FOR JOY!

I just got a check for $1525.00 CDN! (It's my refund for my immigration fees I paid within Canada last April, and can't use for my Buffalo application.)

Its actually my refund for my immigration fees. NOW I can pay my mom back and maybe MAYBE even get my car back from Buffalo!!! I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!

I should scan in the check... it is awesomeness! lol

Our phone was cut off yesterday because of non-payment... and our rent is so far from being paid... And we still owe H&R Block like 400 bucks for doing Jon's taxes last year... with which he'll get back another $1800 or so...

This is a good day! Maybe now I'll be able to afford a birthday present for my husband! (b-day on Thursday). I'm so glad I went out to check the mail today! He who says money can't buy happiness, has never been as poor as we are right now. I have a huge smile on my face. :)

I thought this was going to take 8 months to get back! :-D :-D :-D!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

yay... i'm having a great financial day, too. it makes everything seem so much better!(can't see your picture though!)

Maren said...

the picture is just a cartoon man holding a big ol' bag of money. lol I'll see if I can fix it tomorrow. ;)