Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ooh la la!

You can now go green in the bedroom! Bamboo fiber sheets! I want some! Apparently they're super comfy, keep you warm when its cold, and cool when its warm... We could really use some new sheets too. Lookie:


They're available at Bed Bath & Beyond. I think we have them in Canada... Maybe 20 minutes from me? if not its a Linnen's and Things. *sigh*

Here's what treehugger.com (very cool site btw) says about 'em:
"Bamboo fiber has officially entered the mainstream. Bed, Bath and Beyond now offers these sheets made of 100% bamboo fiber with a thread count of 230. Bamboo is one of the softest fabrics in the world — softer than cotton but with a drape like silk. It comes from a rapidly renewable resource that doesn't require pesticides to grow. The sheet sets cost between $39-$99."

I likey. Plus, we need new sheets. We only have one set of sheets, and it sucks when I'm super lazy and don't want to make the bed the same day I wash the sheets. (Like Saturday... I washed the sheets... Saturday night, i slept in the comforter alone, with the clean sheets piled at the foot of the bed... Sunday night I slept on the couch... and last night I finally made the friggin bed).

Anyway. I likey. I wanty.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

shelley - you get them & let me know if they're any good! i can always use a new set of sheets. or i can be a show boater & be a little darker of a shade of green. does that make any sense?

Maren said...

IF i get them it'll be in August when I'm in Utah for my lil' brother's wedding. You should totally come and hang out with me... I'll be so bored and lonely. :( August 3rd weekend ;)

Amy Smith said...

I totally take offense to the bored and lonely commend! HA! You have 4 kiddos here waiting to go play with Auntie Shelley and me too!

Maren said...

lol i meant bored and lonely HERE. I KNOW i would be busy AND so not bored if I was in TN! :D