Monday, May 14, 2007

Not much happenin'

It is a boring day in our house today. We did sell like a TON of stuff since Friday that we'll have to ship out today, so I'm just writing up customs labels, and finding packages to mail this crap in. Its not really crap... but whatever. It's the bane of my life right now.

Anyway, I just got my Kraft What's Cooking magazine today, sorry but its for us folks in Canada only... There might be a US one, but whatever. I don't know. Anyway, I just ran across a really fun looking recipe for a SUPER easy ice cream cake and I want it! Look at how cute!


MAN i want some! There is a whole page spread in the magazine with step-by-step pictures and instructions... It is so pretty! And its made with ice cream sandwiches! Something I love anyway! :D Must make this some day... maybe for a Young Women's activity!

OOOOOOOOO I just noticed there's a spot near the end of the recipe that has a video! Y'all should watch it! :D Man I need some ice cream!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

oh momma likey. i'm hoping that you linked the recipe. i'm going to go check as soon as i publish this. if you did, i'll print & enjoy a delicious treat asap!

Maren said...

I did, I did! :) Enjoy it! And then fedex me some up here! lol