Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Meal

This morning, I was up at about 7:30, and I was feeling alright, considering I slept on the couch. (I washed our sheets on Saturday, and I still haven't put them on). I'm so lazy.

Anyway, I got up early and when DH (edited for Hayley: DH = Dear Husband) asked me to go get him coffee, and me a muffin from Timmy's, I gladly went because I was a little hungry. When I get home, there's the most adorable, happy breakfast waiting for me. I just had to take a picture of it.


Isn't my husband just the cutest thing ever? He made breakfast for him too, but it was just boring. Mine was happy, and it pretty much made my day. :) I smiled all throughout breakfast, and now when I read this post I'll smile too. Now that's a Happy Meal. ;)

In other news, its Victoria Day here in Canada. Don't ask me what its for... I asked the Canadian I live with, and he didn't *really* know... He says its for the Queen's birthday... but her actual birthday isn't today... It could be (he said) but he doesn't think it is. Oh well, I still hope Victoria has a happy day... whomever she may be. ;)

5 comments:

Hayley said...

who the heck is DH? i am confused!

Maren said...

DH stands for Dear Husband... He doesn't like me using his name online. so I call him DH or hubby... :) Anyway, he's cute.

Hayley said...

hehe. ah. now i get it. i'd probably refer to my "husband" as JA. can you figure that one out?

Maren said...

lol sure can... DH doesn't always have to stand for "Dear" either ;). heh

Hayley said...

i like you shelley... i can just hear that sneer-ish laugh. dash e!