Monday, July 9, 2007

Thank heaven for my husband!

Words can NOT express how thankful I am for my husband right now. He is awesome. I love, Love, LOVE that man. The temperature has risen...


That is now 107.6°F.

The reason I so love my hubby right now, is that he heard the ice cream man, knew I was miserable and slowly melting into a puddle of goopy goop, so he ran out there, and got me a chocolate dipped ice cream cone. Unbeknownst to him, I took his picture because I wanted to remember how sweet he really is, and how much I take that for granted.


He is just so precious. I don't think I'd run (not in this heat) out and get him an ice cream cone. :) Let alone, one dipped in chocolate!

The letter from mom didn't come, so it looks like I won't be going to Buffalo tomorrow. :( sucks.

I'm spoiled. Now I can go shower and see if I can finish the laundry before I leave for the post office in 25 minutes. :) That cone was JUST what I needed. Totally hit the spot. Thank you Jon! I Love You!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

i just realized that the comment i left the other day didn't show up. i hate when that happens. yay for your husband! he's a good boy. give him a little pat on the head.

Maren said...

will do. :) he also made milkshakes last night. sometimes I like him.

Holly O. said...

Don't you love when you like the husband? He deserves some bonus points!

Maren said...

Oh totally! Somedays he needs all the points he can get, so I'm saving these ones for him. hah!