Friday, July 27, 2007

My cute neice. :)

I figure next week I'll be gushing about my side of the family's cuteie pies... Right now, I'll gush about my neice Madison. Hubby's sister's new baby girl.

Brandi (my Sister-in-Law (SIL)) posted new pictures on her facebook, and I just wanted to share the cutest ones. :) She's so pinchable! I can't wait to get my car back here so I can go babysit this wee one! :)

These first two are my favorites, its a toss-up. I love the "cheerio" face, and I love how cute she looks wearing green!





These last two are total opposites, one she's dressed like a princess, the other looks like she's ready to watch some hockey with daddy on the leather sofa. She's little, but she's tough. ;)





She's so cute. Her dad is Portugese, so she's going to have that beautiful olive skin, with Brandi's blue eyes, and dark hair. I can't wait for her to grow up! I need to have a baby soon... Then I can use all of Brandi's baby equipment! lol hurrah! I don't think I can quite yet convince the hubby though. *sigh*

2 comments:

Holly O. said...

She really is beautiful!

Maren said...

I think so too. :) She had baby zits, but they cleared up really quick, and now she's back to being cute!