Monday, July 2, 2007

The cat is still here...

And apparently Jon has named it Sasha. I don't think that cat is going anywhere, anytime soon. Kinda sucks though, we're both a little allergic to it. I've already taken 2 Claritins within the past 48 hours, and my eyes feel a little puffy.

I'm guessing though, unless there's some big reward for this little thing, it'll be staying right here. Hubby was talking about getting her spayed, shots, flea bath just in case, etc... I don't know if that was supposed to be a deterrent for me, or him. I think he likes the cat more than I do. He brushes her, talks to her, hand-feeds her. Its kind of cute. I didn't think he had that side to him at all. lol


It seems the cuts on her ear have been re-oppened, I'm assuming she was scratching the scab because it got itchy. So I put some neosporin (wait, it was polysporin... they don't sell neosporin in Canada) on her ears, and she cried and tried to scratch me. Hopefully now she's a little better taken care of, and she'll let herself heal now.

Hubby gets to take care of the kitty this week. I'm leaving for camp early tomorrow morning, 8am or so. I still have to pack, and I don't really have a clue what I'm bringing. So I've really got to go pack. :) I may post again before I leave. :)

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

You have a cat! So funny that your husband is the one taking care of it. Good luck packing for camp!

Hayley said...

I HATE PUSSIES!!! do you remember when i used to open the door to scare away cats from our garbage cans on kam. hwy? oh. i'm so sorry you've got that overgrown rat in your house! tell hubby i don't likey. get rid!

Maren said...

Correction... HE has a cat. ;) He's kinda funny, he says this cat is going to be expensive because he "only buys the good kitty litter". lol Oh man, he's going to spoil the thing. She's already a little miss priss! :) Thanks for the luck I'll need it!

Maren said...

lol hayley! Yes I remember. I'm normally the same way... but i don't know... this cat doesn't make me yell and throw rocks. :)

I posted an ad on Craigslist that we finded a cat... maybe someone will claim him and I'll get a reward. :)