Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No mail again.

Ok, so this mail has less than a week to get here. Or else.

I'll most likely be bussing it out of here on Monday night, and staying with Shara & Dan (amazing people watching my jeep) for the night. So, heaven help me, if it doesn't get here by then, who knows what is going to happen August 6th when I try to get back into Canada. Those pages are like my ticket back in! ugh.

I'm also planning on packing SUPER LIGHT. Like one pair of jeans (I know I'll buy another there, cuz clothes are cheaper in the US, and the US Dollar is hurtin', which means I spend less Canadian dollars)... An aloha shirt, my skirt that travels and doesn't wrinkle (yay polyester) and something to wear for the family pictures... Maybe I'll buy that too. I don't want to be bringing a ton of stuff down there, because if I do, they'll question my moving up to Canada on the way back in. I don't want that. If I have to, I'll ship stuff from Utah on up.

I'm so freaked out about being able to come back home. You have no idea. I'm leaving Dan & Shara's address with the hubby, so if it arrives while I'm gone, he can fedex it.

In the same breath though, I want my bike back, and my rubbermaid tote with my crafty stuff in it (I've been dyin' without it!), and my makeup... It's a plastick 7 drawyer thing with wheels. Hey, you can't sell makeup and not totally fall in love with it. Speaking of... I'm thinking of becomming an Avon rep when I get my car back. It's all under the table, and I can do it legally in Canada, without having a SIN number (Social Insurance, like an SSN in the states). THEN maybe I'll look into getting a health card. That's a ways away thoguh.

This is such a random post. I apologize

I don't really have a ton planned for my trip... I get in Tuesday night, Thursday is the rehearsal dinner, Friday is the wedding, and I leave Monday. I have to squeeze in a visit with my old roommies Hayley and Jessica, and get my hair cut (seriously, the hair is almost down to my waist. Granted, I'm short waisted, but this is the longest my hair has ever EVER been, and the fact that it hasn't been colored ever is a freak out too. I'm so donating it to locks of love), got to find a place to do that in Provs. Then I need to go shopping. And Our YW President, Sarah wants me to take her credit card (dangerous) and buy her all kinds of books at the distribution center. Fun fun.

I'll be there in one week! kind of exciting. :)

What else is on my mind... hmmm

Honestly, not much. :) I should go read my book. Night!

4 comments:

Amy Smith said...

So excited to see you! I learned this last time at the distribution center, they check every id with a credit card. If it is for the the ward she should be able to order it with free shipping. Some things are cheap or free so you might be able to get them, but . . Just thought I would let you know. Can't wait to see you!

Maren said...

Hmmm, I think some of what she wants is for her own personal useage. Maybe I'll have her give me cash?

I hope our week there doesn't go by too fast! See ya soon! :D :D :D!

Hayley said...

i'm excited!!!

Maren said...

Me too! Yehaw!