Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My New Recipe Blog

Hey y'all. I've just created a new blog. It's My Recipe Box. Conveniently located here: http://shelleysrecipebox.blogspot.com/

Mostly I created it out of boredom, and also because the Sandra Lee cookbook I borrowed from the library is due back on Monday, and I hardly got the chance to look at it, so I scanned in my hopeful favorites, and wanted to share them.

My husband laughs that I actually *need* a recipe... but whatever. I'm not talented like him. :-Þ

There's also a link to it to the right under "Blogs I Read". No promises as to how often I'll be updating it. None. But feel free to comment. Also, if you have a recipe you'd think I'd enjoy, or would like to see it on that blog, send it to me.

That is all. :) Now I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Mela said...

i love Sandra Lee. We like to watch her on th food network. but we laugh cause she seems like she likes to drink a lot of alcohol. I think she always makes things look so pretty.