Thursday, October 25, 2007

When in Buffalo...

Well... Thursday, it seems, is Buffalo Wild Wings day. They apparently have a sale on their Boneless Buffalo Wings today. They are delish!

They have a wide wide variety of hot sauces, and their Blue Cheese is amazing. So far I've tried their boneless buffalo wings in Asian Zing, and Spicy Garlic. I think my husband would love this stuff, especially the Caribbean Jerk sauce. I'm not too keen on bone-in wings, but these boneless ones are awesome.




We normally all order some on Thursdays. 8pcs for $5.00 bux is a pretty good deal. I likey. And this week, I'm having sinus issues, so my lunch is also providing a medical purpose too.

If you're interested, there aren't any locations in Utah yet, but there are some near Houston, Vegas, and Killeen, TX (closest to Austin I could find).

Wow. A co-worker got the Mango Habanero on the side, and asked me if I wanted to try it. I scooped some onto my to-go box with the end of my fork, and stupidly licked off the end of the fork. Wow. Tastes like Burning!



I didn't eated the purple berries... but it really tastes like burning! I don't even taste Mango in it, it is flat out, straight burning.

I need to go swallow some Blue Cheese dressing now. YIPES!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds delicious to me (OK, not the burning up part). We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings a couple of times when we still lived in Vegas and I liked it a lot. Now I'm hungry! Dang!

Jan said...

PS - I love the new blog look. Good job, Shelley!

Unknown said...

i used to eat there in vegas and it it is YUM!!! so jealous!

Hayley said...

oh man do i love buffalo wings!!! mhmmmmmmm. now i'm drooling.