Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Ohana

So, Logan and Dave got their pics back from their photographer, and they're all online. They're in "crappy" small proof quality, but the purpose of these pictures isn't to save (hence the annoying watermark) if we want high quality, we have to pay more... Ah well. Here's the most updated pic of my immediate family, minus my hubby, of course.



I also like this one of My Grandma (Mom's mom) and the great grandkids.



This one is just plain fun... I miss all the wit-o's we had so much fun the week we were all there! Sometimes I hate being so far from them.



These were just a few of my favorites. With 5 siblings, and 8 nieces and nephews, we had such a blast. :)

2 comments:

Jori said...

Cute pics! What a fun family. You are reminding me that I need to get my butt in gear and get some new family pics done.

Jan said...

Great family pics -- love seeing them.