Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day 3

I suppose I shouldn't complain that I'm not busy right? I'm still getting paid by the hour whether or not I sit on my tushie or if I'm being rigorously trained etc.

Tomorrow they're thinking about putting me on the phones. I guess there's nothing to lose, well, not really. I won't be all alone, NOR will I have to do the whole thing by myself. Today I did the typing into the ticket program, and my trainer was on the phone, tomorrow it'll be switched, I'll be on the phone, and he'll be typing. Should be fun.

I suppose I am more excited about the job than I was on Monday anyway. I don't have a phone, computer, or a desk yet... Hopefully I'll get one next week, after they know I'm not leaving.

Other than that, I miss all the free time I once had (not nearly enough time in the day for blogstalking as there once was!), and I hope I get a paycheck soon, my car needs some gas! lol

Things are looking up at work, but I still miss my hubby. *sigh*

3 comments:

Jori said...

Sorry you have to be apart from your husband.:( That must be rough. I am glad things are getting better at work.

Jan said...

Glad work is starting to fall into place -- hang in there.

Unknown said...

glad things are looking up there! but i want you back with your hubby! :)