Saturday, October 13, 2007

My New Pants!

Here are my new pants. :)

These are allegedly from Chadwicks. They cost me $0.01 + $6.50 for shipping.


These are Calvin Klein khakis, they were $1.04, (not .99 cents like I thought) + $3.00 for shipping.



And I got BOTH of these for $3.33 + $6.95 for shipping. :)


Not too bad for a grand total of $20.83 :) Have I mentioned that I love eBay? Because I do. LOVE it.

Oh, and I got my first paycheck yesterday, and I'm taking the Desrosiers to Salsarita's for an early dinner around 4:30 or so, There's a church activity at 6 so we wanted to make sure we made it to that. Fun fun!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I love a good bargain! Yay for you -- and they look great!

Maren said...

I'm all about the bargain hunt! :)

Jori said...

You scored! Very good shopping. I LOVE ebay too. It is the best.

Hayley said...

yay new clothes! especially working new clothes!!!

: ) Paula said...

Congrats on the paycheck and the pants. Both are exciting. Read the next comment in your best big sister voice:

"Don't spend it all in one place!"

Won't it be grand to actually start thinking about a savings account in your future?

Woo hoo too yoo!

Unknown said...

you are one bargain shopper! those are great!