Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cool Tools!

Oh man! I love October! How cool is this! I am loving http://www.tomboytools.com



The hammer is $14.95, and they will donate $3.00 of that puchase to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, and they will continue to do this through next August! How cool is that?

For you hard core fix-it gals out there (like moi), they also offer a full-blown pink tool set for $69.95. The hammer is included even! It is so so cute!



The set comes with the following items:
- Standard Pliers
- Utility Knife
- Multi-Bit Ratchet Screwdriver
- 13 oz Hammer out Breast Cancer Magnetic Head Hammer
- 16' Fractionalized Tape Measure
- Torpedo Level
- Mini Hacksaw
- Latex-Grip Gloves

AND They'll donate $7.00 for each of these purchased to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Totally awesome!

I love this stuff!

5 comments:

Jan said...

What a fun way to donate to a great cause -- I just make Mark do the tool stuff, I'm afraid.

Maren said...

LoL! That works too!

I like that they're pink, so my hubby won't be caught dead using them, or not putting them back when he's done. It's perfect!

Jori said...

Oh momma! I love that stuff! Thanks for posting.

Heather said...

Too cute, my husband leaves his tools out too and it drives me nuts. Just get your own set and problem is solved! Cute family pictures down below and congrats on passing the immigration test!

Unknown said...

ooh, those totally rock! lovin' it!