Thursday, October 4, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I'm a huge proponent of Breast Cancer Awareness. Up until a few short weeks ago, I had a sticker/magnet thing on the back of my jeep. Some poor soul obviously needed it more than I did, so they stole it. How awful is that?

Oh well, it was a dollar fifty at wal-mart's clearance rack last November.

Anyway... I was browsing Avon's website, because they always seem to have the CUTEST stuff for BCA Month (October). Check it out... They're super affordable too. Call your Avon lady people.


Adorable Locket. I'd put a picture of my grandma in there. She's a survivor. (And she just turned 93 this past Saturday!) At $5.00 it is a steal!


I just love lip stuff. This one is a dollar fifty!

Those two are my favorite. I already have the memo pad from last year. (Thanks Linda!)

Although the Canadian version doesn't have the four bejeweled stars on it. Just the ribbon. Do I need this one too? ;) It's $7.50... Maybe I don't *neeeeed* it. But it is cute.

Anyway, go check out the rest of their stuff here.

:)

6 comments:

Hayley said...

i boycott all things avon. haha. i'm kidding. i seriously am laughing. cause someone is going to take me seriously here & then i'll have to slap them. my momma's a survivor - i need to get me some of that!

Maren said...

LoL! funny. You can boycott everything ELSE avon, but the pink ribbon stuff is AWESOME. Go get some miss Mary Kay lady! ;)

Jan said...

Cute stuff for sure. Love the pink ribbon stuff and actually, years ago, I used to be an Avon lady. I'm heading their way now.

Jori said...

I love buying pink merchandise that benefits breast cancer. thanks for the tips.

Unknown said...

very cute! target has a ton of cute "pink" stuff right now, too!

Anonymous said...

That memo pad is cute! I want :)