Monday, April 30, 2007

Stamping!

I am by no means, an avid stamper... In fact, most of my stamps are stuck in Buffalo! I really must get to them ASAP. Anyway... I've recently discovered a whole WORLD of stamping and stamping people... who are more stamp-enthused than I am! (DH doesn't believe it though).

It's Splitcoaststampers! I'm so far LOVING it. I've only been a member for a few days, and already I want to buy everything there is out there! I have really got to get my car back, then I can go to Michael's! Anyway, its a lovely community, and I'm learning lots, getting a lot of ideas, and breaking the bank all in one fail swoop!

I've even made my first card in over 6 months this past Saturday! YAY me! :)

2 comments:

Amy Smith said...

Just remember to stick with clear stamps! I have been going to SCS for years, love it!

Maren said...

I think from now on I'll ONLY be buying clear stamps. They're so much better than wooden crappy stamps! :) Thanks for the talk today! :)