Friday, April 13, 2007

It's been a slow week

Not much going on in this neck of the woods. I bought some New (smaller) Gap Jeans (because the jeans I've been wearing are so big on me, I'm now able to take them off without undoing the button and zipper on them...) on eBay last week for $13.27 + s/h ($8.49 to Canada), and I'm waiting to receive those. See, I told you it was a slow week.

I found a little Italian shop that sells every kind of pasta you could imagine, and their prices aren't too bad either. I've never seen what ziti looks like before. I didn't realize it was like a Penne but longer, very interesting. I just got some Penne Rigate x2, Fusili, and some Linguini, but I'm tempted to go back for more. ;) I still have some of my spaghetti sauce in the freezer from when I made that.

Question... very random, I know... but why can't they sell ground sausage like they sell ground beef? You know... Without that sausage casing? I hate that casing. It's such a humbug. I want a poud of Italian Sausage without the casing. Is that too much to ask? Or are they not allowed to call it "Sausage" without the casing? bah.

I should end my musings for the day... I'm not making much sense anyway. ;) I think I'm just hungry. :)

Speaking of... Special K and Corn Pops cereals are so different in Canada. I'll have to take pictures sometime... its freaky. The end.

Added @ 10:15am:
WooHoo! My sister in law, Brandi, just called me and wants me to come baby-stuff shopping with her. (I keep calling it Baby Shopping, and it confuses my husband, because no real babies are for sale anywhere...) Anyway, that'll happen probably around 11, and I need to dry my hair and finish some laundry before she gets here. :) She's about 8 months and 2.5 weeks pregnant... She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl, but my new neice or nephew is definitely healthy. She and her Husband George were married in Mexico last January (2006). :) yay!

No comments: