Monday, November 5, 2007

Sick.

That's what my week has been, well my past two or so weeks really.

I'm sick.

I've been sick for about a week now. I have no Dr. and the closest thing we have to "insta-care" up here will cost me $115 just to see a dr. I'd rather self-medicate thank you very much. Nyquil here I come. I feel like its moved out of my chest at least, granted, its moved up to my sinuses, and that's not good, but really, $115 to see a dr? Are they serious? It's bad enough I'm staying home from work today, and missing out on precious income... I can't afford to be sick. I think I'll go to work tomorrow no matter what.

The other thing that is sickly lately is Jon and I. But this post isn't quite the right place for those details... Maybe I'll feel up to posting them soon. Who knows...

I'm going to go cuddle myself next to the fire, and drink Nyquil.

5 comments:

Jori said...

Sorry you are sick Shelley. It seems like everyone is sick right now. I hope you feel better soon, and I hope everything in your life is going okay.

Jan said...

Get well soon! Take good care of yourself and sleep, sleep, sleep. Hopefully all will work out in other areas as well -- hugs to you!

Hayley said...

i'm sorry you're sick. its no good missing work and feeling like crap. i'm sorry you're struggling!

Unknown said...

so sorry! hugs!!! take care of yourself. and when you're ready to "talk" about what's going on, we're ready to listen. feel better soon.

Holly O. said...

I hope you feel better soon! And I'm sorry things you and Jon are sick too. Like Natalie said, we are here for you. We love you Shelley!