Saturday, November 3, 2007

Best Gift Ever!

Last night, I got home from work, to a lovely package from Tennessee. My amazing, talented, beautiful sister in law Amy recently picked up the amazing talent of stitchery. I am completely amazed at this skill, and I sincerely wish I had it. She posted on her blog a few weeks ago, how she finished her first stitchery. I was mind-blown, seriously. It was beautiful. I commented that I'd love to have one, and pay her for it! It's so incredibly adorable.

So... what do I find in my package from her yesterday?



Yep! She sent me the Way To Be stitchery! I'm so so excited! It's even cuter in real life! It's big too! Like 8x10 and PERFECT! She used these little bees and they're 3-D, it is so so cute, I love it even more in person!

Thank you Amy! I love you! :)

9 comments:

Hayley said...

thats awesome and it is adorable! happy birthday shelley!!!

Maren said...

Thanks Hayley! Isn't it just the cutest thing ever? I can't believe she hand-stitched it! She's sooo talented!

Dave said...

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=TSHA,TSHA:2006-07,TSHA:en&q=birthday+cake&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1
There, google image results for birthday cake, enjoy!

rs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your weekend is hugely happy. We LOVE you!
mom

Jori said...

Happy Birthday Shelley!! Love your cross stitch. That is just fabulous!!

Unknown said...

that is the cutest thing ever! what a talented girl.

Unknown said...

ooh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hugs & kisses from texas!

Holly O. said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday to you! And the stitchery is soooo cute.

Jan said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Hope it is wonderful and that you have the happiest birthday ever. Loved the stitchery!