Thursday, November 1, 2007

My car is offical

I finally registered my car in New York last night. The first 3 letters on the license plate is EDD, so instead of calling it my Jeephicle, it'll now be called the EDD-mobile. Worst thing about these plates, is that my name isn't Ed. lol

But it's good for 2 years, and its legal, so I don't care too much.

Can you believe though? I couldn't get a NYS License. I don't have my SSN card on me, its in Canada. So I've got to figure out how to get it. I don't want to have to pay for a new one... Drama.

4 comments:

Jan said...

All that frustrating stuff between US and Canada -- I can relate! I really can. Hopefully it will all work out soon.

Unknown said...

well, at least something is official, right?! :)

Hayley said...

can't your husband just mail it to you?

Holly O. said...

Are you still in Buffalo? Are you ever going to see your husband again???