Saturday, March 10, 2007

I don't like the word "Blog"

So, from now on, I'll call this my online journal... granted a journal should be more personal and private, but hopefully none of that stuff will find its way here.

As you may or may not know by now, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. There's a program for the 12-18 year old young women, and I was recently asked to be the 2nd councelor of the Young Women's program. This is quite exciting for me. I never finished my laurel's project, so this will be the perfect opportunity for me to do so... after I've been in the program a year that is.

There are, however, a lot of activities at the Stake Center (Centre here in Canada lol), and I wish I had my Jeep so I could easier attend them... or give other people rides. We're also getting a new church building in maybe 2 weeks, and its further away than the temporary building we meet at now. There's got to be a way for me to get my Jeep back here legally. :( I miss it so much. Not to mention all the stuff that's stuck in Buffalo. :(

Maybe if I pray hard enough for it, an answer will come. I'd really love to have my Jeep back by the time Girl's Camp rolls around in July. :) So very exciting. I'm glad, happy, and eager to be of use to the young women in our Branch in this way. :)

No comments: