Saturday, March 10, 2007

The epitome of the Hawaiian Canadian

A while ago, my husband and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner. We wanted the pizza(s) to last until lunch for the next day, so we each got a Large of our own choosing.

Pizza Hut has specialty pizzas, and so we decided to try them. My husband got the Canadian, and I got the Hawaiian. It's the perfect order. :) The fellow behind the counter thought it was a riot when we told him I grew up in Hawaii, and the hubby was a Canadian. :)

Canadian comes with: Pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms and 100% mozzarella cheese.
Hawaiian comes with: Ham, pineapple and extra 100% mozzarella cheese.

Oddly enough, I liked the Hawaiian pizzas better in the US. The "Canadian bacon" I used to order was like thinly sliced round bits of hammy goodness... the ham I get here is little strips of ham! Like lunchmeat ham, but thicker... who would have thought that you couldn't even order "Canadian Bacon" in Canada! sheesh! Here's a pic for a better idea. I do miss the round canadian bacon from the states...



Man, now I want some pizza!

No comments: