Friday, February 16, 2007

Snow Day!

Tuesday February 13th, it snowed like there was no tomorrow! So that made Wednesday a Snow Day! It was my first actual snow day since I'd moved up to Canada, the library was closed and everything! No one went to work, or school, except for the people at Tim Horton's. They are some loyal employes.

I hadn't seen that much snow, probably since I was a wee lass, and my siblings tried to burry me in it because of its abundance. No hard feelings though, I honestly don't remember the alleged pain. I only remember it was a sunday, and everyone else got yelled at, I got rushed to the hospital, and then I got popsicles or ice cream or something like that.

Anyway... :) I almost made a snow angel, but I didn't have snow pants, and the snow was soaking through my two layers of pants as it was. Enjoy my galavanting! You'd think I'd never seen snow before. Bless Jon's heart, he must have shoveled about 8 times from Monday to Thursday. :)

No comments: