Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Shopping!

So. I went a little wild yesterday at the Salvation Army. I didn't find any skirts I like, but oh well. I did find two really nice pairs of dress pants! My mom had sent me $20 dollars extra, so I figure why not spend it, right?

Here's my new pants!



There are four awesome things I'm currently loving about these pants.

1) The first pair is Perry Ellis (This is where we say ooh la la!) Granted, they're men's pants, but they're the perfect rise and hit me at the perfect spot on my ankle. I likey!


2) The second pair is pinstriped PINK! I'm usually not all that girly, but this I just ADORE for some reason! They're a teensy bit too big, and slightly long for this 5'4" gal, but I figure I can get them tailored right? How could I pass up a pink pinstripe? HOW? See, I couldn't leave them there. ;)


3) They're both machine washable! (WOOHOO!) They pretty much pay for themselves right there. No dry clean! YAY!

4) The last thing I'm loving about these pants is the price! I didn't get them on any special ticket day or anything, but still they were only $5.99! Can you believe it??? Well, here's proof:

I'm so loving THAT. After taxes it was $12.55. I'm quite proud of myself.

Then when Shara got home we did a late Target run (got there at 9:30p store closed at 10). She got a $25 dollar gift card for signing up with her company's Verizon business link rewards (which is awesome. Its like free target money!) And because she's so smart, she chose the Target rewards over any of the other rewards out there. So we went and spent it. Fast.

I couldn't resist the cute mossimo shirts, not the t's I was talking about earlier But there was another top that my mom got me when I was in Utah. She got it for me in brown, and it was perfectly flattering for me, and I've been thinking about a black one for quite some time now, so I splurged (sorry hunnie) and got it for $12.99 :).


It's just like this one but in Black (and I already have the Brown one.) It's totally flattering on me, makes my chest look smaller (always a plus), and I can wear it with my new pants! So, it was a good shopping day yesterday for sure.

Hopefully I'll get a temp job really soon, otherwise all this shopping I'm doing is (mostly) in vain. I did have fun though! :) Gotta shower, and get at least 5 eBay packages ready. =) Have a lovely day, I'm pretty sure I will!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Cute stuff and great deals! We've got a pkg. ready to send as well -- hopefully some things you can use.

Maren said...

Wow! You guys are quick! I'm so so excited! :D

Unknown said...

hooray! i'm glad you found some things. we've been doing a little shopping ourselves. wink. watch your mailbox! :)

Jan said...

Pkg was sent today -- so keep an eye out for it. It's in the mail!!

Maren said...

I love mail! :D I'll post a full report when it arrives! I love you guys! Thank you so much!